Coronavirus and Library services updates
As of Saturday 6 February 2021
- The Library will reopen and resume regular opening hours, with some restrictions in place until 14 February
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Maximum capacity of 50 people in the building at any one time
- Mandatory contact tracing in place
- 24 hour returns chute still open, returned items quarantined for 72 hours
- Fines and borrowing limits return to normal from Saturday 6th February. Please contact the Library if you are unable to return your items by their due date.
- Reservations return to normal (holding period of 10 days)
- Groups and programmes (including Story Time and Baby Rhyme Time) suspended until 14 February
- JP service temporarily suspended
If you are unwell or have flu-like symptoms such as a fever or cough, we ask that you do not come into the Library.
The following services are available for those unable to attend the Library:
- Books on Wheels service for patrons who are housebound
- Online Story-time and Baby-rhyme time available on the Library website
- eLibrary services available 24/7 on your internet-enabled personal devices. A wide range of free eResources are available online for members via www.library.cambridge.wa.gov.au
Please don't hesitate to contact the Library with any queries on 9383 8999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.