Catalogue and loans
Search the catalogue
From the catalogue you can:
- Reserve an item
- Renew a loan
Search the Catalogue
If you're looking for an item that is not stocked at Cambridge Library, we may be able to order it in for you using the inter-library loan system.
Request an Inter-Library Loan
Changes to inter-library loans from 1 September 2018
From 1 September there will be some changes to the inter-library loans service and the following items will not be available
- New items (12 months or under)
- Junior and young adult titles
- DVD and audio
Exceptions will be made for library members with special needs. Please see Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Renew a loan
Items cannot be renewed if:
- the item is an inter-library loan
- the item has been requested by another library member
- the item has been renewed previously (an item can only be renewed once)
Renew a loan online
To renew an item online, enter your Library membership card number (e.g.: CL129C0123456XD) and your password.
Create or reset password
- Open the membership sign-in page
- Click set/reset password
- Type in your library barcode in capital letters*
- You will receive an email with a link to create your password. Please note this link expires in 24 hours
- Select the link and enter your Username: Library barcode number and Password: Create your password
- Click 'Change password'
*Note: Barcodes contain zeros '0' only, they do not contain the letter 'o'.