Cambridge Library offers a range of services to help get you online and learning new IT skills. These include:
- One-on-one IT classes ($10 for one hour)
- Digital devices available for loan
- Free online tutorials to learn at your own pace
From February 2021, we'll also be offering...
- Building Digital Skills workshops- small group classes teaching basic iPad and PC skills for people over 50 (free!)
- Quick tech help sessions
- A new STEM programme for our younger members
More information and workshop dates can be found in our Digital Literacy Programme(PDF, 499KB)
Contact us on 9383 8999 or email@example.com to register your interest!