Catalogue and loans
Search library catalogue
From the catalogue you can reserve items, log in to your account, renew loans and more.
If you' re looking for an item that is not stocked at cambridge library, we may be able to order it in you using the inter-library loan.
Request an Inter-Library Loan
Changes to inter-library loans from 1 September 2018
From 1 September there will be some changes to the inter-library loans service and the following items will not be available
- New items (12 months or under)
- Junior and young adult titles
- DVD and audio
Exceptions will be made for library members with special needs. Please see Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Renew a loan
Items cannot be renewed if:
- the item is an inter-library loan
- the item has been requested by another library member
- the item has been renewed previously (an item can only be renewed once)
Renew a loan online
To renew an item online, enter your Library membership card number (e.g.: CL129C0123456XD) and your password.
Create or reset password
- Open the membership sign-in page
- Click set/reset password
- Type in your library barcode in capital letters*
- You will receive an email with a link to create your password. Please note this link expires in 24 hours
- Select the link and enter your Username: Library barcode number and Password: Create your password
- Click 'Change password'
*Note: Barcodes contain zeros '0' only, they do not contain the letter 'o'.